Solutions for Erosion, Corrosion, Cavitation, Wear and Chemical Attack Problems on: pipes • pumps • impellers • valves • tanks • condensers
• heat exchangers • tube sheets • water boxes • chillers • absorbers • shafts • hydraulic rams • FGD systems • scrubbers • centrifuges • cooling towers
• containment dikes • troughs • spillways • propellers • kort nozzles • bow thrusters • rudders • struts • hull fairing
A recognized world leader in developing advanced polymer technologies, ENECON® Corporation has pioneered unique coating systems for industries
including: the U.S. Navy, the petrochemical industry and electrical utilities. These extraordinary polymer systems are the result of years of research and
development work that began with the first epoxy slip-resistant deck coatings approved by the U.S. Navy and the first products approved to the Department of Defense Specification C-24176 for hull fairing / smoothing.
The senior management of ENECON® Corporation have many years of combined practical experience in troubleshooting industrial fluid flow problems. They
have worked closely in the past with such diverse and prestigious organizations as the Panama Canal, Army Corps of Engineers, United States Navy, nuclear and fossil fuel power stations, pulp and paper mills, petrochemical plants, mining and quarrying operations, food processing facilities, pharmaceutical companies, etc.
ENECON® is strategically positioned to provide industry, utilities and institutions with the finest repair and protection products and services available. ENECON®, therefore, is the name to call when fluid flow problems are costing you time, money and aggravation.
International Testing & Approvals
• U.S. Military Specification DOD-C-24176 / QPL-24176
• Nuclear Irradiation, Decontamination & DBA Testing
• Other Tests / Approvals / Commendations: U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, ABS, NSF, Korean Register
Specific details / product information available upon request.